Saturday, August 19, 2006

I guess we just have to thank God she went peacefully right? Its weird, I know I should be mourning and like deep in sorrow, but all I feel is this great sense of calm. Grandma was in so much pain in her last few days, and we were all just pretty much praying that it'd happen this way. I guess I was kinda expecting it, I couldn't sleep the entire night that day.

Anyway, wake's at St. Joseph's Church, I think till Saturday. Obituary's in the papers if anyone needs more details. Come on down if you can make it okay? I'm starting to really, finally appreciate all these moments spent with everyone I love.

I loved all her eccentricity. She was always such a joy to be around, even when she was pulling down all my skanky tops and maluating me in front of countless relatives/priests. I won't be selfish and wish she was still here, she's not in pain anymore, and that's really all anyone can hold on to now.

No comments: